Potty accident in the GN. Washing instructions?

menfusse

I took the seat out and brought it in, but dh is gone for the evening. I forgot to bring the manual before he left. I don't remember the washing instructions for the GN's cover.

Help please?

ADS

amy&girls

Well, I'm not sure what the actual washing instructions are. I also have only washed the cover. I took it off (which was not an easy task) and put it in my front loader washer. I washed it on the hand washable cycle in cold water with no spin and line dried it. Hope that helps!!!

menfusse

I meant the cover, lol. I figured wiping down everything else would be all I'd need to do, but I wasn't sure if I could machine was the cover or not. Some seats say yes, some say hand wash only. My washer has a hand wash cycle too. I may just use that.

mydogteaser

I've machine washed ours on the delicate cycle and line dried it as well. That cover is the biggest PITA to take off and put back on. I wish you patience with that.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC