Complete Air LX comments

ADS

Chely7425

We have one, I do like it quite a bit. It was pretty easy to get a good install with and was VERY easy to install upright RF for my 2 year old. He doesn't seem to be a huge fan of the side head cushion things, it makes it hard for him to see out and it doesn't have as much leg room as some other RF seats but that hasn't been a huge issue either. It is a nice seat overall, especially for taller babies!

tracee877

I love ours! The base makes it so much easier to install than a regular CA. I don't think there's anything I don't like about it.:)

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
I really like it. The install was easy and imo it has a sufficent amount of leg room. The no thread harness adjuster is nice too.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I have a regular CA and love it. I don't need a base to get a good install, and am cheap, lol. It's so big and tall....will easily get kids to the 50 lb limit..in fact, unless you need it right away, i would totally wait for the 65 lb one, cuz some kids will be able to use that extra weight.
The one tiny complaint i have against it would be the padding/cover/ is really pretty cheap and thin for such and expensive seat. It isn't "cushy" at all.

Splash

Poorly padded, *very* narrow straps (the reason we took it back), very abrupt "drop off" between the headrest and the seatback leaving a hard bump behind the kid.

cookie123

Does anyone know if the LX padding is any better? I also thought the CA I looked at at Target was poorly padded.

glockchick

I sent mine back because the fabric on the grey LX was kinda scratchy. It did install well though.

I also don't care for continuous harnesses as a rule and especially didn't like the way it twisted under the seat. I'd have to constantly make sure that was straight and I can't count on everyone who transports my kids to do that.

The last really picky think I didn't like was that the harness bunched up at the buckle when the straps were tight enough. I prefer them to lay flat. :eek:

I'm not picky, I just know what I like. ;) lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC