Any CAD retailers taking pre-orders for Britax?

ADS

Caidensmommy

hmmm...my son is 29 pounds rearfacing in his boulevard right now - considering picking up a MyRide which is on sale at Babies R Us but really love the boulevard. but thinking the increased legroom might be better for him in the MyRide. Sale ends tomorrow so maybe I will go try one out at the store.

definitely not a fan of the CA - i really don't like the straps on the safety first seats - we have an avenue in my mom's car and I was surprised that the Complete Air had the same cheap twisty straps.

DadToThree

We will have all the new Britax seats up on www.snugglebugz.ca in the next week or so. You will be able to preorder them on a first order, first deliver basis ... and yes they will be free shipping.

We will also be putting the new Britax strollers up shortly after that!

Also, all the old model convertible seats will be going on sale today! 20% off.

Any questions, post or send me a PM.

equilibrium

Um, I can't find it? :confused: Haha, it's probably right in front of me-so tired tonight. I see the older ones marked down but don't see anything or info about the preorders. Can someone post a link? thanks!

DadToThree

equilibrium - sorry they are not up yet ... hopefully they will be up by the end of next week. Still lots of time as they are not shipping till the third week of September.

Um, I can't find it? :confused: Haha, it's probably right in front of me-so tired tonight. I see the older ones marked down but don't see anything or info about the preorders. Can someone post a link? thanks!

dingohate

I thought I was going crazy too! LOL

I may just wait to see this seat in person though vs.pre-order. My 14lber isn't screaming to leave the infant bucket and I want to try my 25mo in the new shell!

equilibrium

I know this is strange but how much are the new Britax seats going to go for, about? If it is completely out of our price range, I don't want to get my heart set on it. I like the idea that they apparently are easy to install and the non twisty straps (my biggest pet peeve!).

Also, I am assuming the US Britax seats are the same as the new ones here except for the 65 lb max for Canada? Any info would be helpful. Sorry to hijack!!!

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I know this is strange but how much are the new Britax seats going to go for, about? If it is completely out of our price range, I don't want to get my heart set on it. I like the idea that they apparently are easy to install and the non twisty straps (my biggest pet peeve!).

Also, I am assuming the US Britax seats are the same as the new ones here except for the 65 lb max for Canada? Any info would be helpful. Sorry to hijack!!!

I'm told they'd be the same price as the current models. As for US vs. Canadian seats - no one knows for sure if they are the same or with minor differences to pass CMVSS. We might know when one of us get our hands on the seats and do actual comparisons with US seats from our US counterparts :)

equilibrium

Hi,

Curious if the stores say the new ones will ship out in September...what is the likelyhood it might get delayed? DS is 19.5 lbs already and weight limit is 22 lbs in his infant seat. He is almost 5 months old. I think he is gaining half pound per week...lol. Seems like a mathematical equation! I am hoping if we are interested in ordering, that we might receive before he outgrows infant seat! Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC