Irregular MA covers $25+free shipping

Irishmama

From Britax website. It states a label was removed near the shoulder slots. The covers available are Deco, Hannah, and Gray Herringbone. Cost is $25 and shipping is free. I almost bought one, but was able to talk myself down...I don't really need three covers for one seat, as much fun as it is to play dress-up with a MA. Now if there had been a Cowmoo or Mariposa... ;)

Happy shopping!
http://www.britaxusa.com/store/search/marathon/cover

Last edited:
ADS

DahliaRW

If my MA didn't expire this coming June I'd seriously consider the Hannah cover and wait on a new seat for dd, but I don't think it's worth it for 10 months...

poohbear

The Boulevard Solstice cover is $30.00.

Is it a good idea to have an extra cover for my BLVD since it's my main seat and goign to be used for a long time - I like the Solstice (I have Black/tan now)? I don't understand what this slightly irregular means (I mean I understand what it means in general, but in this case, I'm assuming it doesn't affect anything)....

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Wow, I'm tempted by the Hannah cover, and I can't even USE my MA right now. :p :rolleyes: (MA doesn't work for our 3-across needs.)

poohbear

You can't pay with paypal can you?

Looks like just the major credit cards...
Do you guys get extra covers because you like how they look or because of wardrobe malfunctions?
I am debating whether I should have an extra cover... (seems like a lot of work to remove the boulevard cover)...

ctbcleveland

Looks like just the major credit cards...
Do you guys get extra covers because you like how they look or because of wardrobe malfunctions?
I am debating whether I should have an extra cover... (seems like a lot of work to remove the boulevard cover)...

I keep one extra cover per seat type in case of a major puke fest. My spare RN cover is sun-faded but was cheap. My spare MA is Colonial Blue and the only one I could afford at the time.

poohbear

I keep one extra cover per seat type in case of a major puke fest. My spare RN cover is sun-faded but was cheap. My spare MA is Colonial Blue and the only one I could afford at the time.

Thanks for the tip! I'm thinking for $30 and probably 5 more years with the seat, might be worth the $30 investment!

Spam

Well I screwed up and waited too long on the mossy oak covers they had, so i guess i'll be fine a deco squares. Thanks!

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Hmm, looks like they've also got a Roundabout Maze set for $20 and a Parkway Express set for $20. Interesting.

If I wasn't selling my MA, I'd pick up a Deco Squares...but I guess I don't need an extra cover for a seat I'm selling, right? Um, yeah...right. :rolleyes: I'll just keep telling myself that...

ctbcleveland

Thanks for the tip! I'm thinking for $30 and probably 5 more years with the seat, might be worth the $30 investment!

I think what really sweetens the deal is free shipping. I think best case scenario, you'd probably pay $15 bucks for a used cover with the elastic shot, so to pay $10 more for one you actually like that is new, well that is a good deal.

Holly

It's too bad they aren't having any awesome deals on the RA50 covers, of course they probably will now that I've said that and since I ordered mine w/ babycatalog a few days ago.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC