Help me pick dd's new seat...

DahliaRW

Sold my radian. Trying to sell the extra cover. I have a couple more things I may need to sell to fund a new seat. But I can't decide! It HAS to be girly and it can't be a radian.

I was originally going to go with the butterfly true fit: http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-First-Years-True-Fit-Convertible-Car-Seat-Butterfly/11983495

But then diapers.com put the pink polka dotty on sale (unfortunately I'm not a first time customer, but I might be able to get family to order it for me): http://www.diapers.com/product/productdetail.aspx?productid=25505

And I love the Flair MyRide: http://www.target.com/Graco-My-Ride-Car-Seat/dp/B002C3Q78C/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

And then I saw the boquet ETA. Not as sure on this one, but it's a great price with teh 20% off. I had an old triumph and wasn't a fan, but this looks way different: http://www.albeebaby.com/evenflo-triumph-advance-lx-convertible-car-seat-bouquet.html

Dd is small to average for her age. She was 19ish lbs and 28" at a year. Average torso. I would guess she won't max out a seat by weight or weight before 4 rfing and longer ffing.

This will bein the captains chair of an '09 Sienna.

Help me decide. If you have one of these (models, not necessarily covers), what do you love? Any other cute girly seats I'm missing?

ADS

Chely7425

My vote is totally for the pink polka dotty TFP!! I am tempted to put my boys in one... but DH would not be amused by that!

Irishmama

I hated the old Triumph's too. I've played with my sister's EFTA, and it's better, but I still don't love it. The infinite harness is nice, the red tabs are a little irratating to dd2's neck, and I still hate those knobs! But overall, I didn't hate it as much as the old ones, if that helps any!

I love the cover on the pink polka dotty, and then you'd have the rebound control too. :thumbsup:

DahliaRW

I need to keep this under $200, closer to $150 is better. So the girly CA is out, but I'd get it if it wasn't. I do LOVE that seat.

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
I need to keep this under $200, closer to $150 is better. So the girly CA is out, but I'd get it if it wasn't. I do LOVE that seat.

I changed the link to the pink & brown one because I found it cheaper than walmart. It's $149.95 and shipping is around $10.

I did have a pink polka dotty brown tfp for a very short time. Very pretty, unfortunately it didn't work for us. :(

DahliaRW

I changed the link to the pink & brown one because I found it cheaper than walmart. It's $149.95 and shipping is around $10.

I did have a pink polka dotty brown tfp for a very short time. Very pretty, unfortunately it didn't work for us. :(

I actually didn't see the sale price on the ella CA. $162 is not bad...very tempting, I do love that seat!

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
Are there any dots on the Dotty TFP under the infant pad? Looks like solid pink to me! I am in LOVE with the Flair MyRide...although I'd probably get the CA for the extra height. I ADORE mine. Even though I bought it right when it came out for $250...*rips hair out*

DahliaRW

No, sadly it's just pink. :( And I think dd would be too big for the padding (or wouldn't use it much longer). I do like that it's ARB. But I love my CA too (paid around $200 for mine back in the day during the BRU trade in event - and the LX model here is cheaper!)

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Flair MR. I :love::love::love: that pattern. The covers I like best are that or the Butterfly TF, but the TF and I were not friends, whereas I LOVE my MR. Even if you don't use it FFing, you'll get 3 years out of it RFing and then it sounds like you'll have plenty of other seats to move her into.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC