Question Does anyone have/have access to the new compass pathway B570?

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I am extremely intrigued by this seat, but NO stores carry it in person in my area(as in like..my state, lol), and I would really like to see some real life pics with kid. Especially in relation to lap belt placement. Does anyone have this, or have access to it in a store? I heard buy buy baby carries it, but they dont have those by me. Anyone?

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Bump, because I want to know height -- I've read 19", but I've also read references to "taller than the old Compasses".

My daughter feels squished in the Turbo (width-wise) and says the Monterey hurts her back.

I like LATCH.

christineka

I thought the car-seat blog had it and reviewed it. Then again, maybe not. I know I saw pictures and commentary somewhere.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Thbere was a tiny short blurb about it from the show a while back, like a 30 second video clip, but that was it, and it was still technically a "prototype" at that point, I think.
Ggrrr...why don't we have decent stores here?
Anyone?

TnT's Mom

I am very close to ordering one for my youngest son. If I do I will definitely take pictures. I want to get yet another booster for him since he really dislikes his Parkway SG and I thought the lap belt guide on this seat would work well for him and the fact that you can adjust the guide for the shoulder portion of the belt seems like it would be helpful for him. He is getting closer to outgrowing his Nautilus and I am starting to feel like the safety of having him in a 5pt or having him in a HBB are equal at this point thus the search for another booster that will fit him well.

I just have to justify my purchase to myself since I already own many boosters :).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC