Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

on side air by safety 1st..

Between the 29th of July and the 2nd of August, I will have a reveiw for all of you car seat folks!!!!! I just took the plunge and spent a few extra bucks on it for my 3 across (cross your fingers lol)

I am excited!
    Julianna 8/15/02,Adult seat belt Fiona 12/1/05 Harmony backless booster Nolan 8/3/08 ffing in a maestro, and booster training in a vivo seat re-arranging at the moment

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Jennifer mom to my 7's Avatar
    You tease!
    Whatever Wendy said

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Re: on side air by safety 1st..

We've been thinking it's a Scenera.... But I called Dorel today and was tols it's a completely different mold. But she didn't have any other info. She also didn't know about the 40Lb RF Scenera until someone (here?) called and told her.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

hehe.. I am so excited about it, I was just going ot get a titan or something but I was not happy with the fit for Nolan and the scenera was such a bad install, and then I THOUGHT I might go with a ra 50 from swap but shipping was a lot so I said "heck I want one of these badly I am grabbing it" esp after I found some coupon codes for sears It was doable!

I will get pics and reveiws as soon as It gets here!!
    Julianna 8/15/02,Adult seat belt Fiona 12/1/05 Harmony backless booster Nolan 8/3/08 ffing in a maestro, and booster training in a vivo seat re-arranging at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by NannyMom View Post
    We've been thinking it's a Scenera.... But I called Dorel today and was tols it's a completely different mold. But she didn't have any other info. She also didn't know about the 40Lb RF Scenera until someone (here?) called and told her.
    what was her name?? I called Dorel and made a woman there aware that the scenera was 40 lbs rear facing when I called for info on it and they had no idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by Babywearing Meghan View Post
    what was her name?? I called Dorel and made a woman there aware that the scenera was 40 lbs rear facing when I called for info on it and they had no idea lol
    lol, I don't remember. I asked about it being retroactive (no). Is the OnSideAir based on the same shell (no). Do you have measurements (no). Are there plans to move the Avenue to 40RF (no idea).
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

Yay! I can't wait for measurements, shell height, slots, etc.

I called dorel a couple weeks ago and the guy didn't know anything. He put me on hold to talk with his manager. He came back and said she didn't know anything about the Onside air either.
    April Senior checker / Special needs trained
    DD1 10.5yrs Harmony cruz
    DD2 6.5yrs PKWY SG
    DD3 5yrs FF GN