We're home & I'm panicking about Lifesavers

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
We just got back from the Rez & I'm starting to freak out about childcare while visiting Chicago :eek: I want to go so badly, but considering the price of hotel childcare, that the plumbing in my house is falling apart + I'm transferring to CA next semester ... I think I need to cancel my registration :confused: :( But, here are a couple pix :eek:

th_2007WInter_MtRushmore--LT.jpg
th_2007Winter_MtRushmore--LM.jpg
th_5yrs46in38lbsApexPlane.jpg

ADS

JaRylan

So that's where you were! You've been missed but it looks like you had a great time. Uggh, that would suck if you had to miss Lifesavers...but I agree about the need for plumbing that works. Hope it all works out.

Dillipop

Such nice pics! How was your trip besides coming back and freaking out? How was traveling with the apex on the plane? That is the apex, right?

Hope you get things figured out and your stresses go away. Where did you decide on for school?

Glad to have you back!:)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
The trip was nice, thanks.... Unspeakably lovely to be together as a family :) Although we wished we could've been somewhere nicer, somewhere new :rolleyes: Leila made a new bestfriend in the housing community :D & yes it's the Apex: surprisingly easy to use on the plane! (Assuming at least 1 armrest lifts up).

2007spring_Maycee--hugs.jpg

The transition to being back home is rough & her PreK teacher wrote me a note saying that all the travel basically isn't good for her. I disagree a bit, but also slightly agree. Different pros/cons. This has been a rough year for all of us & traveling to be together when we can is helping us cope even if it's not the norm *SHRUG*

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
just this morning i was wondering where you had been lol...hope you had a great time and welcome back:)

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Hey, welcome back! I noticed that you hadn't been posting and was wondering why :p

ETA: CA? California? Canada? Sorry if I've missed something... :)

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
We just got back from the Rez & I'm starting to freak out about childcare while visiting Chicago :eek: I want to go so badly, but considering the price of hotel childcare, that the plumbing in my house is falling apart + I'm transferring to CA next semester ... I think I need to cancel my registration :confused: :( But, here are a couple pix :eek:

If this helps you out, i'd be more than willing to help out in the childcare department. I had no idea lifesavers was right by me. I live right outside Chicago. I can't go b/c there is no way I can afford it on such short notice, but i'd be more than willing to give Miss Leila a child friendly tour of Chicago. There are a bazillion things for kiddos to do here.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
If this helps you out, i'd be more than willing to help out in the childcare department. I had no idea lifesavers was right by me. I live right outside Chicago. I can't go b/c there is no way I can afford it on such short notice, but i'd be more than willing to give Miss Leila a child friendly tour of Chicago. There are a bazillion things for kiddos to do here.

Just wanted to say that's really nice... :D What nice folks are on here!!!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member

OMG -- you are a lifesaver!!!

JaRylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMommy928 View Post

OMG -- you are a lifesaver!!

YAY!!! This made my day - people helping people!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I have 2 Chicago area mommies volunteering now but I'm also keeping the hotel agency info on hand as an emergency back up -- we're taking Amtrak to arrive Saturday morning just in time :) :D I'm sooooo happy...!

However, I'm still on a search for local childcare this week for my midterms :eek: :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC