Votes: 2 33.3%
  • TrueFit

• Roundabout 50

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mom2nj

DS2 Currently riding in a TrueFit and Radian 65. I was able to purchase a RA50 when they were on clearance. I don't need all three seats and don't want all three seat.

Which one would you keep and why?

Thanks!

ADS

Wiggles

Depends. Is the Radian 65 a 35 lb rear-face or a 40 lb rear-face? How does it install in your car, compared to the TrueFit? If the Radian is the 40 lb installs very well, installs in all the vehicles you might use it in (grandparents' etc), then I'd keep that one. Otherwise, I'd keep the TrueFit because the shell height is taller than the RoundAbout, iirc. I don't think I'd keep the RA. But for me, it would more depend on installation into your car and other cars that you'd be using in than anything else.

cookie123

I'd probably ditch the MA 50. Mainly because the other 2 will last longer and both have more rf leg room. I don't prefer a high base, so another strike against the MA 50. Also the harness adjuster is not a smooth pull. I find it difficult to use, and I like to adjust the harness everytime. Are you only keeping one?

I'd probably keep the Radian because of it's 3 across abilities - you have 3 kids, right? I'd especially keep it if installs nicely in your car.

solmama

I had all 3 of those seats in my possession a month or so ago. I gave the RA50 to my sister for her youngest child. I still have a Radian65 and a Truefit for my ds to use. I like both of those seats equally well, each for different reasons.

Mom2nj

I need 2 seats, the RA50 is still in the box, bag and all, so it would be the easiest to get rid of. My RN is an early 08, I think, bought it for DD who was 4 at the time. I think anyway.... I bought the RA because I liked the price and I always have kinda missed my Marathon that I gave to my SIL and has since expired...but haven't installed it because I like the lower profile of the other 2.

Thanks for the input!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC