DH Doesn't Mind!!

Chely7425

So as a lot of you know me and dh have been having some discord over turning ds1 back rf at 27 months... Well he got home from the field today and I showed him the seats in the car and had him adjust his seat how he likes it and everything fits!! No hissy fit or anything... From any of the boys :) all he said was "oh my seat still adjusts fine we can leave it"

ADS

Chely7425

I think it is probably more that he is tolerating it... But I'll take it!! I am so grateful for everyones help from here with getting my installs to work :)

Chely7425

Thanks guys :) I think we should be able to keep ds1 rear facing now till he is almost 3!! I got really lucky because the ca fits perfectly in the middle! Like, the side bits curve out just right for the front seat to recline :D my only gripe is that the seat doesn't give Trevor a ton of leg room... But at least he is rf still!!!

featherhead

Thanks guys :) I think we should be able to keep ds1 rear facing now till he is almost 3!! I got really lucky because the ca fits perfectly in the middle! Like, the side bits curve out just right for the front seat to recline :D my only gripe is that the seat doesn't give Trevor a ton of leg room... But at least he is rf still!!!

He might be more comfy, not having his legs dangling down:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC