Turned him RF !!!!

ADS

mamato2

It's funny isn't it how rf appeals to kids! My 8yr old commented right up until her younger sister turned ff (at 5) that she wished she could sit rf as well. I think it really IS comfortable for them. If it helps you can tell her they can visit better this way, him rf and her ff. Unfortunately I had to separate my two when we turned my younger rf again. They could swat each other in that configuration!!
C.

Mom2nj

:D I could see my 2 getting at each other more, Now Nolan can definately look at Nora funny like she is always saying:) Thankfully they are in separate captains chairs so that can't reach each other.

JaRylan

That is awesome. I wish I had known about extended rear-facing...Rylan would have made it until 3 or 3.5 rf.

Mom2nj

Both my kids names, as well as my DH have names that are NJ. Nora Jane, Nolan John and Nathanael John. I put NJ in my signature to indicate why I am Mom2nj.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC