Sad Times...

Chely7425

I have 2 GNs sitting in my closet upstairs... one used for about 6 months and one never used at all. We have them because my mom got a KILLER deal on them so we were just saving them for when the boys needed them. But now I have to sell them... DH needs some Army crap that we don't have the money for so he said to sell them now and in February when we get the van I can get whatever seats I want for the boys. I am sad to see my seats go... but DUDE!! He just gave me free reign to get whatever seats I want...

ADS

Chely7425

Editing my own post... sorry! Wasn't posting try and sell... just sad to sell my seats and DH thinks I am weird...

Mae

Swap deals are supposed to be put in Swap. I'm sure a Moderator is going to be coming around to edit this thread. If you don't have access to swap (which you don't, you must meet three requirements*), then you need to become a Paid Subscriber to gain access.

*Three requirements to gain Swap access without being a paid subscriber include:

- Have been a registered member for 1 year.
- Have 100 posts.
- Have 50 reputation points.

Mae

I edited my post, I wasn't trying to sell... DH just doesn't get why I don't want to sell my seats.

Completely understandable to want to vent to us (as we definately understand why you wouldn't want to sell), but keep in mind that it wasn't just you. ;)

Chely7425

Completely understandable to want to vent to us (as we definately understand why you wouldn't want to sell), but keep in mind that it wasn't just you. ;)

The only good part of this is that DH just gave me carte blanche to buy whatever seats I want... not sure he realizes how dangerous that might be!! I am already drooling over all the great new seats that have come out recently...

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The good news is, in car-seat world, it's almost always better to buy for what you need NOW than what you think you'll need down the road. Because what is available changes so quickly, when you finally get down the road, you'll want something else entirely! LOL!

It took me a couple of buys until I figured that out... :whistle:

Chely7425

The good news is, in car-seat world, it's almost always better to buy for what you need NOW than what you think you'll need down the road. Because what is available changes so quickly, when you finally get down the road, you'll want something else entirely! LOL!

It took me a couple of buys until I figured that out... :whistle:

LOL this is very true... right now I think I want a TFP for my younger son (he will be about 1.5 when I get him a new seat) and a ProSport or Frontier85 for my older son... but I have a bit of car seat ADD so who knows what I will want in a couple months!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC