5 mo old and 2.5 yo in Radian (pic's)

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
It isn't installed yet, I'll be sure to post pic's once it is... ;) but here's pic's of each of them in the seat. Amazingly, for rf'ing, they both need the same set of harness slots. :eek: Ds is just even with the slot when he's snugged in and buckled in.

DD - will be 3 in July, weighs 28lbs and is about 35" tall, pretty equally proportioned. Middle slots.

rdadianmarch07004.jpg

As you can see, she sticks her legs out even when there is no seatback there. :p
rdadianmarch07002.jpg

Not the best picture because the harness pads blocked the view... but you can see the next set of slots up clearly anyways.

DS - 5 months, almost 17lbs dressed, 25.75" long. Long in the torso, middle slots.

rdadianmarch07012.jpg

rdadianmarch07008.jpg

eta: I thought I was posting this in the carseat forum... forgot that I'd been in the coffee break forum. Can I claim mommy brain/over-tired?:eek:

ADS

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
Looks good! I am awaiting my Radian for my 3 yo. I hope it comes tomorrow. I also got the Granite cover. :) Very cute kids. My son does the same thing with his blanket, except he actually keeps it in his mouth. I have to wash it all the time, and it is starting to fall apart...
Jen

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Cool pictures. I have always wanted to try one of those seats but that would require ordering one and I'd just like to see one in the store before I bought it. My daughter is 33 inches and 24 pounds so she'd fit kind of like your 3 yr old. Does that seat only sit up in the FF position or does it have a recline for FF?

snowbird25ca

Cool pictures. I have always wanted to try one of those seats but that would require ordering one and I'd just like to see one in the store before I bought it. My daughter is 33 inches and 24 pounds so she'd fit kind of like your 3 yr old. Does that seat only sit up in the FF position or does it have a recline for FF?

The base of the seat can be raised slightly when it's ff'ing to provide a slight recline. It raises the front of the seat by about 1.5 or 2" from the looks of it. I'm not sure what kind of difference that would actually make once it's installed though.

snowbird25ca

Looks good! I am awaiting my Radian for my 3 yo. I hope it comes tomorrow. I also got the Granite cover. :) Very cute kids. My son does the same thing with his blanket, except he actually keeps it in his mouth. I have to wash it all the time, and it is starting to fall apart...
Jen

Hehehe. My dd has taken to having her blanket go with her everywhere. We lost it in Zeller's at Christmas, thankfully we found it half an hour later... that was a stressful 30mins though. Of course her blanket is a lightweight knit and it will wear out probably before she's ready to let go of it as a security blanket... wish I'd realized she was getting attached to it. It came with an outfit so it's not like I can even go find another one like it. And as it so happens, it's in the dryer right now. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC