My 10 year old fits in the radian

christineka

I put the radian back in the van for ds1 because we're going to be doing a bit of driving soon. (Taking the girls to and from camp, then our big trip.) I wanted dd1 in a high back because it is more comfortable. (She chooses to sit in one when there is an otherwise unoccupied high back in the van.)

Since I've done that, dd1, instead of sitting in the high back now sits in the radian when ds1 isn't in the van! If only I hadn't lent out the scenera, I could put it in for the baby and have dd1 and ds2 next to each other in radians in the back. Oh well. She'll just have to use the bodyguard. She does fit, but barely. We have radian 80s, so I'm not concerned about weight. Her ears are below the top of the shell. She's 51 inches tall.

ADS

courtfrog2

Pics? My 10 year old still fits too. She's almost 11 though and obviously doesn't ride in it. Your daughter is shorter than my DD. She must be totally the smallest in her class. Hannah is on the smallish size around here.

christineka

The camera's usb port is broken. We have to take out the card and put it in the reader. I don't know how to do that and don't have a working one attached to my computer. My days of posting pictures of the day are over. I'll have to take a picture and post whenever it gets to my computer.

Dd is pretty short, but there are quite a few other kids in dd's class who are just as short. (And they probably quit car seats 5 years ago.)

NannyMom

LOL, I too thought there'd be a pic ;) She's the same size as 7 year old J. He's 51 inches, ears below the top of the seat, and shoulders a smidgen over the top slots.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC