In Search Of ISO: Stroller accessories (BJCM & Mac)

CommMom

Senior Community Member
I recently upgraded my strollers (thank goodness for sales & good luck) from a MetroLite & a Flare to a BJCM (single) & a Volo. Yay! :love:

So now I'm looking for a couple of things to go with them and though I'd check here before I paid retail (yuck) since these don't seem to go on sale much. I know it's a long shot, since anybody selling the stroller would probably want to leave the accessories with it...but it doesn't hurt to ask. :shrug-shoulders:

Specifically, I'm looking for:
  • Parent console/organizer for either the BJCM or the Mac
  • Child tray for the BJCM
(Obviously, looking for something in good shape that hasn't been smoked around.)

Anybody?

ADS

MySillyKids

I recently upgraded my strollers (thank goodness for sales & good luck) from a MetroLite & a Flare to a BJCM (single) & a Volo. Yay! :love:

So now I'm looking for a couple of things to go with them and though I'd check here before I paid retail (yuck) since these don't seem to go on sale much. I know it's a long shot, since anybody selling the stroller would probably want to leave the accessories with it...but it doesn't hurt to ask. :shrug-shoulders:

Specifically, I'm looking for:

• [*]Parent console/organizer for either the BJCM or the Mac
  • Child tray for the BJCM
(Obviously, looking for something in good shape that hasn't been smoked around.)

Anybody?

I recommend (and tons of other peeps on here too!) the sunshine kids buggy buddy: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Kids-Stroller-Accessory-Buggy/dp/B000SMWUPS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1279894276&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Sunshine Kids Stroller Accessory Buggy Buddy: Baby[/ame]

CommMom

Senior Community Member
I have a rain cover for the Mac... brand new. But not the things you have listed.

Hmm...I've never actually used a rain cover for any stroller I had before. Do rain covers typically get a lot of use? How much would you want for yours?

I recommend (and tons of other peeps on here too!) the sunshine kids buggy buddy

Do people seem to prefer that to the ones that "go with" those strollers? That would certainly be cheaper than the real ones.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I was wanting the real deal too, but MSK talked me out of it. Still trying to find the SK one in store.

msg221

I have this stroller organizer:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Childress-Cargo-Stroller-Organizer-Black/dp/B000X2HC9W/ref=pd_cp_ba_2"]Amazon.com: JL Childress Cups 'N Cargo Stroller Organizer, Black: Baby[/ame]

It works great because I can still fold the stroller up without it getting in the way or having to remove it first. I have it on my Zooper Waltz.

As for the rain cover, mine came with one, but has never been used!

CommMom

Senior Community Member

courtfrog2

Hmm...I've never actually used a rain cover for any stroller I had before. Do rain covers typically get a lot of use? How much would you want for yours?

Is $5ppd fair? It's been sitting at my office for about a year. LOL. Got rid of the stroller to a lady here at work and she never came back for the cover.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Is $5ppd fair? It's been sitting at my office for about a year. LOL. Got rid of the stroller to a lady here at work and she never came back for the cover.

Thx, but I think I'll pass on the rain cover for now. I'm not sure I can see us needing it (I hate being out in the rain).

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Ok...so I picked up one of the SK ones for the BJCM at Meijer today (was only $7.99 since all their SK accessories were 20% off).

Still trying to decide about one for the Mac and looking for a child tray for the BJCM.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC