Vent I reall wish that all stores would quit selling..

momma2kda

evenflo infant seats!!! I would rather see cheap rear adjust cosco and graco seats!! I'm tired of driving down the road and seeing discovery and embrace seats with the handles up or the handles just leaning against the seat in front of it! and the discovery I see people around here just snap the back of the seat in. People don't even worry about the front clip thing!

I know front adjust is better. But I have another argument on this subject I would rather see a car seat on the base safely than one just thrown on and not latched on correctly! People around here tighten the harnesses good on their seats they just do not buckle the seat in the car the right way!!!

I JUST WISH ALL STORES WOULD GET RID OF ALL EVENFLO INFANT SEATS!!

now their convertables and up are great. I just recently bought a EFTA and I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you to all of you who recommended it!

EDIT: sorry meant really in the title.

ADS

kaleigh71

Very interesting about that clip. The Serenade doesn't have it. I have convinced myself (thanks to a few of you wonderful people here) to keep the Serenade and the more I played around with it the more it grew on me. The handle rule sucks and I wish they realized it, but this seat seems to be a step in the right direction for Evenflo.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I'm well aware of the issues with Evenflo seats, but I wouldn't want to see the Embrace go away. Those slots are LOW.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I know -- it's not great in many ways, but when babies come out much smaller than expected, it's something that parents can often find in b&m stores to get the baby home safely. I don't love it, but sometimes I'm glad it exists.

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
Me too. All the evenflo buckets around here are back adjusters and no one takes the time to adjust the straps. :mad:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC