Stroller Console/Organizers

scoutingbear

My work gave me a Maclaren stroller, but what I really miss about my big, hard to push Graco is the cup holders for me! I want to be able to hold a water bottle and throw my keys somewhere. All BRU has is the twin organizer (and I have a gift card :( ). Do the universal organizers work on the Maclarens?

ADS

hsjwmom

I love our Buggy Buddy (2nd one that Julie rec.) but in my experience, you do have to detach one side before folding. Not a big deal, and I like it enough that I bought a second for another stroller!

sweetfeet

I love my SK buggy buddy. I have it on my BJCM and need to undo one side before collapsing it down, but it isn't a big deal at all.

Athena

I have an SK buggy buddy that I use on my other stroller and I like it. It's great for the low price, but it's not great for tall bottles or drink cups that do better with a more solid cup holder. I use the Prince Lionheart accessories for my Macs, mostly just the cup holders. Often the $7 cup holder + using the pouch built into the back of the mac's hood may be all I need.

poohbear

I have the SK buggy buddy on my BJCM but I have found it doesn't work very well on my Maclaren (I think it's better for single handle strollers IMO - I've tried it on the Mac and it just doesn't stay secure or in one place or in the right position). For my Macs, I have the Maclaren universal organizer which I love, because you can put so much into it (it's not great for drinks though). The Munchkin one that's sold at BRU is basically the same, for about $10 less. Also, I've heard that the Valco Baby Universal Cupholder and the Baby Jogger Liquid Holster also both work well for holding drinks on the Mac.
HTH!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC