Wrecked my car today =(

xxluckychicxx

Worst. day. EVER.

Anyhoo wrecked my car. Rear ended someone, there's pretty significant damage to my car. I need to replace DS's Nauti and DD's MyRide. I'm buying DS a seat on Friday, DD's will have to wait a bit (she has a spare Scenera).

What would you replace it with? He's 43ish inches, 40lbs, *right* at the 3rd slots on his Nauti. I need something from a B&M store. Around here there's BRU, Target, Baby Depot, and Wally World. I like the Nauti, but he always has head slump. I'm not sure what car it will be going in :rolleyes::mad:

ETA: Or, I could buy a Maestro, then order a nicer seat later and have a back up seat...

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Several people I know have ended up preferring the Maestro over their "nicer" seats. I'd get it and use it, and if you like it, just stash the cash for a dedicated booster when the time comes.

autumnlily

I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you feel okay???

We really liked the Maestro. No, it doesn't have a ton of padding but does have EPS foam and great cup holders.

vonfirmath

The Maestro can be hard to find in stores. We have 1 Sears in a 2 hr radius that seems to stock it :( (We don't have Kmart too. Maybe they have it more often?)

Kaede's_Mom

I know I saw the Maestro in Sears a month or so ago, the one on 21st.

If you want a frontier there is a store in Tulsa that has them in stock most of the time, well and I think BRU has the tan one.

Hope everyone was ok! You are like the 5th person in T-Town to have an accident this week that I know...think I will stay up north for a while.

love-pink

burlington (baby depot) carries the maestro if you have one of those close. sorry to hear about your accident :(

asquireswife

Sorry about your bad day....hope everyone is doing ok now.

Our target now has the Maestro. My mom has one for dd in her car--I'm actually thinking of replacing our Nauti with one (terrible head slump and hard to get in over those huge arm rests).

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
The kids weren't with her, thankfully. But she, and the other guy are OK. So that's all good. She's picking up a Maestro today for Jackson. So at least she's got that covered.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC