Best price for RA50 covers?

Holly

Is $48 at babycatalog the cheapest they are going for right now?
Is there a chance they will be cheaper than that soon since there are new seats coming out now?
Are there any current codes that would work to get more $ off or free shipping?

I just won a $100 visa gift card so I'm going to go ahead and get a new cover for my seat and try to sell my current cover later. I'd still like to find the best deal on a cover though, so far the new cover will cost more than my seat did!

ADS

poohbear

That's the best deal I've been able to find. It seems like not many sites carry the RA50 covers. I wonder if maybe they'll go down more when the new seats come out?

BTW - Congrats on your big win!!! :)

Holly

How can I find out how much shipping will be without putting in all the info and almost checking out? I'm not ready to buy it yet, but I want to know exactly how much it's going to cost, shipping and all.

Holly

Is that the seat the MA covers fit on? Are they cheaper?

Yeah, the MA covers fit ok but the strap has to be in the middle slot to fit, and I still think the RA50 cover still fits the best and I'd prefer to have an actual RA50 cover. I'm not a huge fan of the sutton cover it came with. I like the colors and stuff but I don't like the texture so much.

tl01

How can I find out how much shipping will be without putting in all the info and almost checking out? I'm not ready to buy it yet, but I want to know exactly how much it's going to cost, shipping and all.

It might vary depending upon where you live.

poohbear

Once you enter in your address (you don't have to enter your credit card number, that comes after it calculates shipping), and go to the next page, you choose a shipping ("ground free orders $99 and up" is the cheapest option), it will calculate out the shipping. To IL it is $7.95. HTH! :)

Holly

It's been ordered now. It's out of stock and they expect it 2-3 weeks from now and it will ship immediately. I'm excited to get it, I wish it was in stock though because then it would come in time for my trip. Oh well. It came to $55.95 after shipping, not too bad, especially because I funded the entire thing by selling another cover and something else so I didn't have to pay any extra.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC