Any interest in pull on diaper covers?

Jennifer mom to my 7

I am sewing fleece diaper covers, from preemie to extra large. Would there be any interest? Plus, I need a donation site/people to donate to, too. That is the stipulation of using the pattern for profit;)

They are pretty nice, if I do say so myself, even if they aren't perfect. I need to wash, and see how they wash, and then I can post pics. Right now I have a newborn, small, and medium done, with added wetzone.

ADS

fyrfightermomma

I would. E and S both need a diaper cover at night time and I just use a Thirsties (over a sposie most times but even over their pocket dipes if I use cloth at night or DH remembers too)

Laying them down to put on a cover is annoying to me. I'd be nice if they could just pull one on themselves when they get dressed.

Whenever you have pics or more info I'll be watching!

Jennifer mom to my 7

What sizes would you need? I am going to get pics later, but I just broke my overlock machine, after needing a new regular machine because of my kids:rolleyes: It has been a lousy year for anything electronic around me. I have a medium done all serged and everything, then a small, and a newborn (that didn't get serged like I usually do all my sewing... I think I have a bit of ocd about it, especially since fleece doesn't really need to be overlocked). Had a preemie, but decided to give it to dd for her baby. I can also throw the medium on my long torsoed 21 month old so you all can see fit.

fyrfightermomma

What sizes would you need? I am going to get pics later, but I just broke my overlock machine, after needing a new regular machine because of my kids:rolleyes: It has been a lousy year for anything electronic around me. I have a medium done all serged and everything, then a small, and a newborn (that didn't get serged like I usually do all my sewing... I think I have a bit of ocd about it, especially since fleece doesn't really need to be overlocked). Had a preemie, but decided to give it to dd for her baby. I can also throw the medium on my long torsoed 21 month old so you all can see fit.

Umm I'm not quite sure LOL

Evelyn is super skinny and tall She wears a 4 slim pants. She's 44" and 34 lbs. She wears size 4 undies if that helps

Sophia is short and fat. She's 38ish inches and 36 pounds. She wears a size 4 pants and 4 undies too

So umm I'm not sure LOL.

Ok so I've never had fleece. It works the same as a regular diaper cover? Like it stops leaks and they sleep in it and it's not all soggy gross?

Jennifer mom to my 7

Thanks, KQ.

Using fleece is like using wool, but without the hassle of having to wash it all special like;) It breathes sort of like wool, can get a little damp if too much wetness, but doesn't need to be hand washed and lanolized:thumbsup:

I know of many a mom that decided they didn't want to deal with the wool, but loved using fleece.

I am working on stuff. Need to get the replacement parts for my serger, and then pics, and get over the weekend:) Pics tomorrow or Monday:)

Jennifer mom to my 7

Here are a couple of pics. Also a couple of my Wool just for kicks:p

mediumdiapercover2.jpg

mediumdiapercover.jpg

THis is one of the fleece covers in Medium. He probably needs a longer rise, as he has a long torso.

greenbuttcosy.jpg

Wool that actually fits him ( I've been winging it when crocheting)

rainbowbuttcosy.jpg

rainbowcosy2.jpg

This one is a bit too tight, especially around the legs.

I got a couple of cool new fleece patterns on sale, and will see what I can work up in the next couple of days. Thanks for the interest:love:

DahliaRW

Cotton terry or hemp (I have some I'm looking to sell). Or you can use flannel (do a trial pair with 7-8 layers from an old receiving blanket).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC