My 3 across (w/pics), a yay :) , and a boo :(

glockchick

First a ball ;),

This is my 3 across in dh's 2005(?) GMC Envoy.

rfing MA, ffing BLVD, old style PW
IMG_0280.jpg

Not checked by a tech (yet), but all are solid independently.

The YAY! -

The FR85's came today. They go in easier than the GN and are more solid. I was surprised. The girls like them. Not big fans of the mesh, but otherwise ok. They look so much better for sleeping which is really good because I just found out we're taking a mini-vacation 6 hrs away. :thumbsup: I can't wait to see if the CA LX will install next to it and still allow me to flip the side seat down. :)

The BOOOOO! -

I went to pick up the truck after they "installed" the tether anchors. Come to find out, they're just male ends that click into the 3rd row buckles. Obviously, that won't work. I think I'm calling GM tomorrow and telling them how stupid they're solution is. If I were to use those, I would effectively lose 3 seating positions. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADS

Blondie87

Awesome about the Frontier 85s! Glad they work. Mine is coming tomorrow.. I'm excited!

Sucks about the tether anchors. :( Hopefully they can figure out somethin else.

You'll have to post pics of comparison pics of your girls in the Nauti VS frontiers, awake and sleeping! Lol.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I love the old style PWs. Oh how I wish Britax would have kept them around. Can't wait to see pics of your girls in the new FR85s! :)

babygirlsmom1005

Assuming you have a Suburban - yeap, that's the anchors for the middle row - you loose seating positions for your 3rd row :rolleyes:

When I have to have a bunch of seats in, the FF'ing seats go in the Rear Outboard (to use the Outboard cargo anchors as the TT - a approved spot for my suburban) and then if I need a 3rd FF'ing seat, it goes center row center with the "top tether" taking up the center belt position in the 3rd row (since it's lap belt only, it doesn't get used).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC