Maxi Cosi Priori Convertible?

Chely7425

Anyone have any thoughts on these? They are selling for 120 on Albee Baby and they look comfy... would be replacing a Scenera with it? Also thinking maybe getting one for a friend to replace the seat she bought used from who knows who but can't afford another...

ADS

christineka

It's a short seat, about the size of a scenera. For $120 I'd instead recommend the evenflo triumph advance, the graco myride, the first years true fit, or the safety 1st avenue. (You'd have to find some deals for some seats, but they can often be found.)

Maedze

It doesn't rear face or forward facing any longer than the Scenera. I think the top harness height is maybe a 1/3" taller than the Scenera. For 120, there are much better options.

ntrenary

I had one and loved it! It's very soft, kind of like those squishy pillows w/ all the little beans in them, it fit great behind the passenger seat in my small sedan and still left leg room for the front passenger, and I really liked the belt clips that hold the straps out of the way, better than the velcro on the Britax.
But everyone is right it doesn't last long. I had to buy a RA50 when my DS was 2 1/2 because he outgrew the Priori by RFing height.

Chely7425

It seemed from looking around that most of the seats around that price are either small and will be outgrown fast or are really wide which wouldn't fit in my car or hers.

Pixels

What cars? Are you looking to fit the seats in three-acrosses? If so, what are the other seats in the mix?

Chely7425

Mine is a 3 across... FF CA/SR35/RF Scenera, which works except we are having some problems with he foot bit of the Scenera making the angle too far back for my 1 year old and just in general being a turd. Her car is a 2 door Honda... Just the 1 carseat, but its a small car and she needs to fit other people in too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC