ahh :mad:

ADS

mommy4girls

Senior Community Member
Well, the user name is going to be rather prophetic if she doesn't fix the seatbelt! ACK! Not to mention he's a little young:(

beeman

that too Jacqui. Look deeper. I haven't noticed it mentioned on this board before, I thought that not doing this was common sense.

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
There is no cover on the bottom of his seat under his bum!!!! So much for the "new" aspect of "new booster seat".....

beeman

There is no cover on the bottom of his seat under his bum!!!! So much for the "new" aspect of "new booster seat".....

We have a winner. Good job.

I looked through a few other of there photos, and it was absolutely disgusting. How could someone be so uneducated. They should be able to have more knowlege of the seat just by looking at the picture on the box, not to mention reading the manual. How can people be so car seat ignorant :mad: !

JaRylan

Gee, this seat could be the "poster seat" for misuse - no bottom cover, shoulder belt under arm, child too young, holding a throat impaler in a moving vehicle....

Thanks for the test Beeman.

bbartlettnfld

Yikes the baby (I'm assuming its the same child in both photos at a different age) first photo I'd say baby is 6mos in the second photo I'd say baby is 4months old.

Mom must have been one of those people who only registered for a booster seat.. I'm assuming its installed with LATCH since in the first photo you can clearly see that the vehicle seat belt is not in use.

Poor baby... soo unsafe and not to mention soo uncomfortable! Its like seeing a tiny baby in 10 dollar umbrella stroller.

JaRylan

This is from the same lady as the pic in the first post...

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/torn_up_angel_420/3e8692f7.jpg

How old do you figure the boy is? :(

eta:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/torn_up_angel_420/9d44c244.jpg

Yikes, how many ways can we say misuse?

This lady obviously doesn't know too much on the subject of carseat safety.

Okay the second picture:
giraffe shoulder pads, belly clip, harness height to high, probably forward facing, dress on boy (only if it is the same child ;) ).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC