I Did It!!!

MelllieMa

I am now an officially certified CPS Tech! Hooray!
The class was actually really easy... it helps to have been learning about all of this for a long time. And much of it was actually amusing in terms of the hypothetical misuse scenarios we were presented with, or in terms of some of the possible answers to questions on the test! The last afternooon was a seat check and there was a 90% or more misuse rate. Yikes!
I wasn't the only pg person either... TWO of our instructors were pg, and one other woman in the class as well! I didn't have any trouble with the physical aspects of installation at all... just the heat was a challenge. The constant supply of food and drink (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack )was a real perk, especially for a pg woman! :)
It feels REALLY good to be official! Hooray!
Is it ok now if I start to respond to questions here?
~Melanie

ADS

Robert

CPST Instructor
Congratulations Melanie,

If you feel confident in replies, feel free to respond to questions.

Robert

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Congratulations!

Anyone is welcome to respond to questions:) Many of those who are not techs are just as familiar with the issues as those who are. But since you are a tech, now we'll be counting on you to answer a lot of questions here on the forums:)

When you get your packet from the AAA with your certification, please don't forget to join our technician forum also!

mamamia

I'm jealous!! One of these days I will find the time for the class. I'm home with my kids, and don't have anyone that could watch them for 4 full days :( Plus I am waiting for Julie to enroll in the class...

MyLittleTyke

Senior Community Member
Woo-hoo! Congrats! Yippee!

Congratulations! That's is great news! Please feel free to answer any questions - and browse A LOT! I was cerfitied in Nov., and I have learned TONS just by browsing. Also, be sure and join us over at the Tech board.

Sara :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC