I've rubbed off on him

mommy2jana

I am so proud of my df!!! :D He was at home with Jana yesterday (they were both sick) and he needed to go somewhere, but the Regent was sitting on the living room floor. He know how neurotic I am about carseats - he picks on me regularly :p He installed the Regent PERFECTLY! When I came home and saw that the seat wasn't in the house anymore....my eyes got all big and I asked him if he put it in the truck. He said yes. So, I went out to make sure that he didn't have dd riding in a death trap while they were out....he had a rock solid install and he top tethered it because he didn't use the recline bar - he told me what he did and used the correct terminology. I was shocked. He said "I read the directions" :rolleyes: I was all smiles the rest of the night :D And now he thinks he's totally cool because he knows something about carseat installation! :cool: I think I'm converting him to one of us! Ok...maybe not "one of us" - but at least now he seems to care a little about CPS! :p

ADS

broken4u05

wow very nice. My mom is not as crazy about car seats as i am but she understands it and has even commented on my seats again

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Thanks for sharing! That put a smile on my face - I think I'll send it to DH who now tries so hard (and does much better than before!) to put our MA in so I'll approve ;)

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Just have to add DH's response to the original post:

"That's totally bogus to "read the instructions". You've got to go to Carseat Freak Bootcamp like I did!"​

:p

mommy2jana

Just have to add DH's response to the original post:

"That's totally bogus to "read the instructions". You've got to go to Carseat Freak Bootcamp like I did!"​

:p

rofl I've tried to show him before....I've scolded him for not doing it right before....and he's sat patiently and watched while I try to figure out which position is the best position for install! And he hears me complain about other people's carseats or lack thereof! :p

I will definitely let him know that you all approve!

And Maria - how much do you charge for your Carseat Freak Bootcamp? I'll send Dan on up!!!! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC