Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Community Member

Need facts for pro ERF

I have bad headaches a lot with this pregnancy and being on the computer for more than a few minutes is one of my triggers. So I can't do much computer research right now. Anyway, I need some links and stuff to extended RF for an aquaintance without computer access. I've showed this person the you-tube videos but this person wants more like in depth stuff like studies and scientific proof. This person thinks ERF is just a bandwagon type thing and it's just something people get hung up on because there are some people saying it's more safe.
    So please help me to prove to this person that IT IS SAFER. I really appreciate it, thanks to anyone that can help.
    Mama to DS1 7-98 in a seatbelt, DS2 11-07 in an Affix and Turbobooster, DD1 12-10 RF in a Headwise, DD2 4-12 RF in a Headwise
    Loving wife to DH

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Need facts for pro ERF

This blog should have a lot of links that might be helpful:
    http://carseatblog.com/?p=5168
    Katy