I turned Annie RF again today

Michi

Annabelle puked in her MA last night, and while we wait for the cover to dry I have to use the ADV.
We had to go to homeschool co-op today ( she's feeling better obviously;) ) and I actually have an easier time installing her ADV RF vs. FF.
I still can't find my D-ring, so I didn't tether it today. It was pretty upright, but I got a nice tight install AND she had SO much room above her head! (The main reason I had turned her FF in the first place is because her head was coming out of the shell, but installed more upright - I think she had about 2" above her!!! It was so weird, but nice to know!)

She got the biggest kick out of being RF again. Every time we went around a corner she would say "Whoa!" and start laughing.

It's just so strange, how differently the ADV and the MA install, though.
I can get a great RF install on the ADV, but the MA is so much harder....????
Once the cover dries, I think I will play around with the MA and try to install it RF - I'm going to order another D-ring, but temporarily, even without the tether, I think she's still safer that way.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC