Check out my new wheels!

cpsaddict

Really, the actual wheels and tires are new! It looks so cool, I think I will keep it awhile longer! :D

ETA; I hate Kodak Picture Maker. I have to try again!

ADS

cpsaddict

I was wondering about your post! I was thinking, "Umm, I did too get new wheels!" My sister works at the tire store, so I got a great deal on the wheels and tires. The tires I had still have half the tread, so they took those in on trade! The wheels are discontinued and the last set happened to fit my car! Woo Hoo!

southpawboston

good deal, they look sharp! i was prepared for one of those surprises where instead of what one would expect, it would turn out to be a stroller or something, lol...

beeman

Oh my, they're aluminum. I'm jealous. I've just got chrome plated steele ones that aren't that appealing (they are a lot nicer than plain steele though!. I'll have to find some new alloy rims. Have fun driving. Remember to check your spedo/odometer settings, now that its been brought up about being out in the honda's. slight variation can throw them out. good luck.

cpsaddict

Oh, I had to check the speedometer last week. I got pulled over because the officer "estimated" that I was going 40 in a 25. Ummm, NO. I saw him from a mile away(small town, he was parked at the school. We have Main St. That's pretty much it) and I made sure I was going exactly 25. He tells me to check the speedometer. I did and it's correct. He did not give me a ticket. Probably because "estimations" don't do it for traffic court. ARGHHHH! I was so ticked. Why would I speed past a cop in a RED car? Did he think I wanted a ticket. Please, officer, I would love to pay a $150 ticket!? RIGHT.

Yes, they are fully polished alumimum. Unfortunately, I have a car wash problem. I have been there three times this week and it's only Thursday. hi, my name is Jacky and I love the car wash! :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC