Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Soap.com?

Senior Community Member myliljunebugs's Avatar

Soap.com?

Has anyone checked out this web site? My internet is slow as molasses today so I'm having a hard time loading it. If it is cheap enough I may buy all my non food items on there this month. Hmmmm....

Connor, 11 years, 5' 112lbs, seatbelt
    Ella, 8 years, 52" 60lb, FR 85, PW

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: Soap.com?

It's finally up! Their site was down for a long time a couple nights ago when I was trying to submit an order. I just started looking, but I noticed right away that I don't see anything about price matching. I do love that feature on diapers.com. And I'm using it more this month since they raised their prices. Anyone else notice that?

ETA: Still looking at the soap.com site (too much to look through!), but so far the prices don't seem bad. They aren't amazing, but there are some things I'm considering ordering that I think will be a little less than I normally pay. Plus, I love having things delivered to my door that I normally have to go to the store to get. ... Actually the more I look, the less convinced I am. What do others think? Any amazing deals found?
    Last edited by Athena; 07-15-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: eta

yeah, looking more the prices don't seem great, but I'm going to use the 20% off code (SOAPISHERE) and the free shipping code (SHIP25) as soon as I have paypal available to order some stuff.

6. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic

I didn't see the 20% off code. Do you know when that expires? Any restrictions? That would make it worth trying. Thanks.

I can't remember, soonish? It is on their FB page if that helps.

9. Thank You from: