Can anyone help me with some . . .

Jewels

Senior Community Member
supper ideas!?

I am really stuck today! All I know is I don't want pancakes, if I can't think of anything that is what DH will want. Last night we had BBQ homemade burgers and the night before was tacos and I am stumped for tonight. Anyone have any ideas?

ADS

Jimaie(mom2boys)

Last night we had grilled chicken Quesodillas! They turned out so yummy! I cut the breasts into strips and "grilled" them in a skillet with some chicken grill seasoning. Then we loaded up our tortillas (salsa, cheese, sourcream) and melted them in the pan :)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
you thinking about dinner already? we just had lunch lol!

What do you have on hand?

Lunch! We had lunch 3.5hrs ago! I like to think about supper early so I can take meat out and defrost it. We usually eat around 5/5:30 so I should be starting to at least think about it now or at least shortly :rolleyes:

We bought a 1/3 of a cow so I have lots of beef in all cuts but we had beef the last 2 nights so I am thinking maybe something chicken.

If I had soft tortilla shells we would have quesadilla's but I don't so we won't :rolleyes:

LuvBug

what kind of noodles and sauce do you have? lol!

I love grilled(or broiled) chicken and penne with a cream sauce(maybe some peas or broccoli tossed in), or a parmesan chicken and macaroni in a marinara(maybe with some broccoli and red pepper, but depends on your tastes). you can play with the different noodles, depending what you have.
ETA: here is a site with pasta recipes ;) http://www.ilovepasta.org/recipes/poultry.html

skaterbabs

take whatever ground meat you have on hand, brown it up. In a seperate pot boil whatever noodles you have on hand (to not-quite-doneness) and drain. Season the meat however you wish, and add the noodles, a little cheese, butter & milk (or soup stock of choice) or pasta sauce and some cooked veggies.
Simmer until flavors combine.

arly1983

We are having a totally unhealthy breakfast dinner: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Grits, and Biscuits (and applesauce for DS).

beeman

To late for tonight, but I'm always a fan of steak on briquets or wood fire. My motto for how well done it is is "the cows been killed once: don't kill it again"

JaRylan

We had leftovers! I need to figure out what to leave for Rylan to have for supper for Thursday night...I have to go out (working at BINGO, oh well, the people are fun). I hate trying to figure out meals for two people. :rolleyes:

CAEKWILSON

go to kraftfoods.com and type in whatever ingrendents you have in your cupboard and it will give you some great recipes...it is awesome!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC