September can't come soon enough...MOOOOOOOOO

menfusse

I REALLY REALLY want a cowmooflage Frontier!!!!! I wish they would come out already!

That is all. Just needed to squeal for those that understand.

ADS

Maedze

You could get a moo Frontier, AND a moo Parkway, and then take pictures for those of us who lust after moo.

Shaunam

I'm considering either a cowmoo frontier or parkway for DS. He would call it a "dalmation seat", not a cow seat, but whatever. He loves everything dalmation. Now I just have to decide if the harness is worth it and save up some money.

canadiangie

I think I might have to consider a Frontier for my oldest. She's about 33 pounds now rf in a RNXT (35lb rf limit) and I can't keep it upright anymore. It slides to 45 degrees if I even look at it funny. Also she only has about 2-3 inches above her head at this point and I'm not going to push it with her being at 45 degrees. I'm not a huge fan of the RNXT as a ff seat, so I may have to look to a FN as my next seat for her. She won't be anywhere near heavy enough to use a booster for a good long time. I think I will wait as long as possible of course, and then give her the choice between Pink Sky and Cowmoo, assuming Cow even comes here. Dh would so love Cow.

MarathonMama

Squeal away - you're not alone ;)

Except I'm squealing louder so they hear us up here in Canada! Anyone know if/when a Cowmoo Parkway might come to us?

menfusse

I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm totally ordering it. It's kind of good that it's not out yet. I have to save money for it anyway. It will take me until then anyway, lol. I have $100...gotta get the other $179.

I'm actually changing up our whole car seat arrangement for both girls. Good times. Good times. :D

Maedze

You have two children. (Unless you lied about sextuplets). How many arrangements can you make? :ROTFLMAO:

menfusse

You have two children. (Unless you lied about sextuplets). How many arrangements can you make? :ROTFLMAO:

Mwwahahahahahaha.

I have two kids riding in 3 cars on a regular basis. Well, E doesn't ride in dh's truck because she says it stinks and she's scared of the being up front feeling I guess.

Anyway, so currently in our Jeep, it's a GN for E and a Monterey for A. In MIL's car it's an Avenue for E and a Vivo for A and in dh's truck A rides in a compass.

Soooo, E will get the Frontier in the Jeep. A will be going backless in a lightrider. She HAS to go backless in MIL's car because the the vivo can't be raised up anymore and the Monterey won't fit on the setting it needs to be on-hits the roof and sits crooked. So the GN will go the MIL's car for E and A will get another lightrider for in there. I'm moving the Monterey to dh's truck with back attached. The fit is better still in the truck with the back and I feel better being as how it's an older s-10.

Avenue and Compass will be re-homed. I'm keeping the Vivo for a spare booster and booster training for when E gets some weight on her-consistently maintaining above 35lbs.

It's pretty pathetic how rehearsed and thought out that all is. I can't help myself really.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC