Who'dve thunk it?

ADS

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I noticed that a couple months ago, too, and was very impressed with Evenflo for finally making that feature available on their seats!

Momto2whosews

Senior Community Member
Wow! Frankly, I can't believe it took them so long. I got a snugride for my first, before I knew anything about carseats. So glad I didn't go with the Evenflo, I would have hated a back adjuster.

all together ooky

I swear I saw one in Babies R Us a few months ago. I remember thinking that it was a nice change since ours wasn't. I always used the Snug Ride because of that, but DD was more comfortable in the Evenflo (the foam padding went all the way down instead of only halfway down like the SR.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Yep, I saw it last time I was at Sears! I actually found it hard to use, hopefully because it was a floor model :rolleyes: But good for them for finally doing a infant seat with upfront adjust! I have noticed it is harder these days to find a snugride with the upfront adjust that isn't part of a travel system :rolleyes:
B000LS5I76.01-A10FHFRJZ0GJG3._AA250_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC