Avenue for $35.99 at Kmart

ADS

msg221

That one is also out of stock. They really need to make it more obvious! You can't tell until you read all the fine print on the right side of the page.

jaded

That's the one I bought and returned last week. It didn't fit my vehicle right, PLUS it was manufactured in 2008. So if everyone is finding the Avenue for 35.99(or 54.99) at the b&m stores, they need to be checking the dates on them.

christineka

The bottom slots are 10 inches, so too high for a newborn. The seat is good for 8 years, so at $35 I think it's still a good deal if it's 2 years old.

kdkm

Oh, they are good for 8 years? I went to look at my Kmart today to see if they were $35.99 yet (they weren't). Out of curiosity, I checked out the DOMs. The pink ones they had were both 7/09 and the black one was either a 5/08 or a 7/08. I don't remember. If they are good for 8 years, I think it would be fine.

I don't really need this seat though, like at all. I still might get one though if they are ever $35.99 here. I just won't be able to pass that up. I need a seat for my car anyway when I get it one the road.

jaded

Did you have someone scan it in to check the price? One of my kmarts didn't have any of the seats marked at their clearance price at all, but the other one did.

pj2rc

I would definiely take t to the counter and scan it. When they were 54.99 online, my store was still showing 89.99. I even called a few times and was told it was 89.99. On the advice of other posters i had them scan it, and it was 54.99 ..... but I also got one from 08, which I could live w/ but was hoping for better ....... which is why I stopped at a different kmart when out of town and got an EFTA for 54.99 :love: w/ an 02/10 DOM :love::love:

montanamama

I got one in the store today for 35.99 the price on the shelf was 59.99 but I went and checked it at a scanner and yep 35.99!! DOM 12/09

cookie123

I like the Avenue okay. I should get one. I gave mine to the kid's new step dad. I wasn't using it much - just for if I had only Matthew, otherwise I use the Radian if I have all 3 kids.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC