Can Someone With a Maestro..

Chely7425

Do me a really odd favor :D Could you measure how tall the arm rests are? Like, how high up off the floor they are? Also.. I heard it is about as wide as a Nautilus, is that correct? I am thinking about selling a Nautilus to get one so my 1 year old can have his CA back but I have to drive 2 hours to get one or order online so I would like to be as sure as I can that it will fit...

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Arm rests- a smidge under 9 inches.

Width- 17 1/4 at the front bottom.

across the back at the widest point- 18 and almost half.

Chely7425

Thank you!! I think it might just puzzle well under the hand bit of my infant seat... I measure my CA arm rest and I think it is around 8.5... might be worth a trip to at least take a look at one!! My oldest is rather miffed he no longer has a cup holder...

Chely7425

Judi.. since you have seen both of them in person, how would you say the arm rest height compares to that of the CA FF? I would like to put the Maestro where the FF CA is in my 3 across so my younger son can have his seat back... it needs to puzzle under the nub where the handle of my infant seat is attached, which the CA does, with about half an inch to an inch to spare.

swtgi1982

Judi.. since you have seen both of them in person, how would you say the arm rest height compares to that of the CA FF? I would like to put the Maestro where the FF CA is in my 3 across so my younger son can have his seat back... it needs to puzzle under the nub where the handle of my infant seat is attached, which the CA does, with about half an inch to an inch to spare.

I have seen both as well. I own both, and yes I believe the arm rest is about the same height as the side of the CA. But yes the maestro is narrower then the nautilus, for sure. The nautilus would not fit in my three across and the maestro does with room to spare. Let me find my tape measure and I will go out to the car and measure both for you as soon as I get my 3yr old into bed.

Chely7425

I have seen both as well. I own both, and yes I believe the arm rest is about the same height as the side of the CA. But yes the maestro is narrower then the nautilus, for sure. The nautilus would not fit in my three across and the maestro does with room to spare. Let me find my tape measure and I will go out to the car and measure both for you as soon as I get my 3yr old into bed.

Thank you!!! If it would fit I would totally get one... then I could put my oldest son in it and then my younger son back in his CA and everyone would be happy! If I have to hear "but mommy... where my cuppy goooooooo" every 2 seconds everytime we are in the car my head might explode :D

swtgi1982

ok so I got total width CA 18in and Maestro 18.5 (but that is all in the cup holders area). Height wise on side for CA FF is 9.5in - 9.75in and the Maestro is 9in so you should be good.

also the CA RF does fit along side the cup holders of the Maestro very well.

Chely7425

ok so I got total width CA 18in and Maestro 18.5 (but that is all in the cup holders area). Height wise on side for CA FF is 9.5in - 9.75in and the Maestro is 9in so you should be good.

also the CA RF does fit along side the cup holders of the Maestro very well.

Thank you!! I think I will now go on the hunt for a good place to order a Maestro from since there is nowhere that carries one within 3 hours of me... I really appreciate all the measuring for me :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC