Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • clicky box

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I am ordering new seats today and can't decide what I want.

Option A: two Flora Radian XTSLs, and a Key Lime Coccoro
Option B: two Flora Radian XTSLs, and a Cool Mint Coccoro
Option C: one Flora Radian XTSL, one Blue Opal Recaro ProSPORT, and a Key Lime Coccoro
Option D: one Flora Radian XTSL, one Blue Opal Recaro ProSPORT, and a Cool Mint Coccoro

I have tan leather.

I am now having flashbacks to statistics class :eek:

For reference:

Flora
aaaaar.jpg

Key Lime
aaaaac.jpg

Blue Opal
aaare.jpg

Cool Mint
aaaaam.jpg

ADS

crunchierthanthou

I chose one of each with the key lime CCO. They are all very pretty seats. I'll admit that I had a key lime and wished every day that it was a cool mint (I narrowed it down to the two and let dh pick), but I'm not sure I'd love it next to the blue opal.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Right, I thought the Cool Mint and the Blue Opal would be hideous because of the different colors of blue. I like that the Flora XT has both blue and green piping/trim so it would go with both :cool:

Then, I looked at the Flora and the darker brown Coccoro, and that's cute, but I really want a ProSPORT and the brown would be hideous next to the blue PS.

HEVY

I chose other. The blues would match better, only slightly than the greens. But I like the greens slightly better than the blues. However the blues would last longer. But I still like the greens better :shrug-shoulders:

Sorry.

hsjwmom

I like the ProSport but it really doesn't match at all, imo. Just an entirely different shade/feel to it. I really like the lime CCO with the XTSLs, but I think mint would be pretty darn cute, too.

babyherder

I would get a flora, a prosport, and cool mint then, I think. Assuming you get a prosport. I think separated the two blues will look better than one green and one blue.

Ideally I would get two floras and a cool mint and rear face everyone. The 3 year olds' whining will be directed away from your ears...lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC