Britaxusa.com error?

ADS

fyrfightermomma

I thought that because it's a single splitter plate, no matter what the straps will come together like that. The straps look like something is a little off, but even if it were perfect, I think the straps will still come together like that (a V shape) with a single splitter plate

But I could be wrong :p

katiesmommy

yeah it's partly because of the single splitter plate, but they also put the wrong side on first. So yeah, they are technically crossed too. Seems odd that they wouldn't have checked that before putting the pictures up.

lovinwaves

I called them about it and only got to speak to a basic customer service agent. She said she wasn't sure if it was incorrect or not because the new yoke is different, but she would forward the info to the appropriate people.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
If you look at the RA55, it's correct. The MA is clearly wrong. :( Pretty sad the manufacturer can't even get it right. :rolleyes:

lovinwaves

If you look at the RA55, it's correct. The MA is clearly wrong. :( Pretty sad the manufacturer can't even get it right. :rolleyes:

The CS agent told me that Britax has nothing to do with the marketing photos and they are prepped by an outside firm to snap the photos. Someone from Britax probably missed the mistake though when okaying the photographs that had been taken by the outside firm.

mish

OT, but I have a question. I haven't read anything about the new MA, so forgive the possibly stupid question. Did they do away with lockoffs? I didn't see any and they aren't listed in features.

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
OT, but I have a question. I haven't read anything about the new MA, so forgive the possibly stupid question. Did they do away with lockoffs? I didn't see any and they aren't listed in features.

They still have the lockoffs, but they were redesigned. There are some pictures that Kecia took of them over at CarseatBlog.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC