Another "Which seats to sell"

armywife12

I have too many seats for my one child and need to part with some of them.
Caleb is 39-40 inches tall,36-37lbs, 15.25 ish inch torso and 34.5 months old.

Seats:

True Fit
MyRide-currently installed RF outerboard in my 08 CX-7 and has about 1/2 an inch of RF growing room left
Radian XTSL- currently being used RF in center of my 03 Mountaineer
Frontier 85-will be used in CX-7 at end of year when hubby returns from deployment
Frontier
Nautilus-was purchased for MILs vehicle down in Naples but I HATE how his head slumps in it

Which seats would you ditch?

ADS

TheQueenMother

I will second Judi. The true fit doesn't work for you rfing any more, youbstill will have 2 rfing seats. The xtsl will give you tons of ffing room when you turn him as well as the frontier85. I wouldn't keep a seat you don't live. However, do you need a seat for mil? Because I might be tempted to give her the frontier rather than sell it.

NannyMom

I'd keep the Frontier for MIL. Frontier85, and Radian XTSL. I'd also keep him in the My Ride until he doesn't fit rear facing, or he is switched to the Frontier.

So, sell the True Fit and Nautilus, then sell the My Ride later.

armywife12

Alright, add a Complete Air to the mix lol. I just picked one up at BRU for $95. I'm thinking I'll have him RF in the XTSL and CA while keeping both Frontiers for when he FF (and for spare seats). I'll sell the MyRide, True Fit, and Nautilus. How does this sound? Now I have to figure out what to ask for those 3 seats lol

glockchick

I am really wishing I had a BRU near by. The best I can find on the CAs in their website for $150ish.

That sounds like a great plan. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC