The cutest car seat I have ever seen!

kidnurse

I just got my CCO, maybe an hour ago. The colors look so different IRL. Would diapers.com let me exchange it for a different color? I went with the lime green because it is gender neutral, and I am using it for daycare. The red would have coordinated with my other car seats better, but since I was price matching it was not an option. But now that I have seen the orange one (on the tag), it is such a great color, and it would look a lot nicer next to my Harvest CA than the green.

Anyone have any experience with diapers.com doing an exchange for a different color only? :eek:

BTW - DS took one look at it and said "Car seat!!", he loves how it rocks when he sits in it on the floor, sadly though he is too big to let him ride in it even once.

ADS

StillThankful

I just got my CCO, maybe an hour ago. The colors look so different IRL. Would diapers.com let me exchange it for a different color? I went with the lime green because it is gender neutral, and I am using it for daycare. The red would have coordinated with my other car seats better, but since I was price matching it was not an option. But now that I have seen the orange one (on the tag), it is such a great color, and it would look a lot nicer next to my Harvest CA than the green.

Anyone have any experience with diapers.com doing an exchange for a different color only? :eek:

BTW - DS took one look at it and said "Car seat!!", he loves how it rocks when he sits in it on the floor, sadly though he is too big to let him ride in it even once.

I doubt diapers.com will let you exchange the cover for a different one since you price matched it. The rep was sure to tell me that they price match a car seat only if it has the exact cover.

But you can always call them and ask. Let them know you aren't satisfied with the cover IRL and would like to return the entire car seat and get a refund. Then you can purchase the carrot cake CCO from them:whistle::confused: Not sure if you mean to exchange the car seat or the cover only???

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
I don't think diapers.com will let you switch since it was a price match, but keep your eye out on swap and you could always do your own post to trade covers :) And I am jealous! I have seen one IRL and that was while stopped at a light (and it was rfing in the back of a Mini!!!!) I want to play with one so bad!

Sadierain

Yeah, you can't return and switch if you price match... they match ONLY that color. However, you can buy another cover and then you have several to switch between. :)

kidnurse

The orange was one that I could have priced matched too, just not the red. I really don't have money for an extra cover right now. The colors are so hard to get a real life feel for when you look on-line.

Meg

But now that I have seen the orange one (on the tag), it is such a great color, and it would look a lot nicer next to my Harvest CA than the green.

The orange CCO and harvest CA didn't look great next to each other, in my opinion. I returned the CCO (cover snagged the first day and I really did not like the seat at all). I think the red CCO would probably look nicer next to the harvest CA. I would buy an extra cover, not return the seat for that reason. Also, here are the two seats, so you can see the difference in color IRL: http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh272/irishnutmeg/apr006s.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC