need another RF seat

pj2rc

I bought 2 Avenues which are working well. But everyone seem to be out of stock on the Avenues now and I need 1 more RF seat - asap. DD2 is 29 lbs and is currently in a 30 lb Titan in the 3rd vehicle. the brick and mortar Kmart has the Avenue in stock but for $89.99 vs. their website of $54.99 plus the add'l online avail discounts. I refuse to pay $40 more for the same seat - bu it is out of stock online. I am checking availability daily, but I need some other ideas --- other seats or if anyone knows another site that is selling the Avenue cheap .. I can't find any. TIA

ADS

Angela

Did you scan the price at K-mart? Mine didn't have them marked, but were the same price as online if scanned.

pj2rc

Mine doesn't have a scanner, but I called them 2x after I checked the store myself, to see if he price went down. Both times they said it was $89.99. I even told them it was cheaper online, they just said the website has different pricing. Maybe I'll try them again and make them physically scan it, not just read the sign. I just remembered the Scenera is 35 lbs, but I think it may be too small. I may have to try it though.

Angela

We don't have the scanners at ours either, but there just happened to be a sales associate walking by with one when I was looking at them.

pj2rc

where is the spreadsheet w/ the seat stats listed? know it's on the site somewhere, I just don't know where

jaded

Mine didn't have the correct price on the Avenue either, I had them scan it in layaway for me.

I'm really thinking of picking one up tomorrow for husband's vehicle.

pj2rc

went back and had them scan the Avenue and it was $54.99 ...but th seat had a DOM from 2008 :(. We were going out of town and I had DH stop at another Kmart to check ... and they had the EFTA for $54.99 with an 02/10 DOM !!!! :D (in black ice)

jaded

jealous! I couldn't find any EFTA's at either local store, and I'm not driving over an hour away to look at any others(which they had a system set up like Target to check inventory online)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC