What's next on your want list?

TheQueenMother

Covers or seats?
For dd3, I could be ready to booster full time. She rides like a princess when I let her practice. I'm thinking I want a pink Monterrey for her. It would puzzle with the radian for ds.
For Ds1, I really want a CALX in Rio Grande. I love the lime green.
For the new baby, I want a maxi cosi priori in frisbee, a lime coccorro, or a new cover for his shuttle22. I hate the papaya cover color.
I'd also be thrilled with a prosport. I think I just want something new.
Anything on your want list?
Amanda

ADS

JOII

Turbo for DS to try
Orange cover for the CCO
Girl covers for my radians

I'd love to try the rumi air once DD1 outgrows the RNXT RF, even though most everyone else thinks it's ugly ;)

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Probooster
MA70 or RA55 I'll settle for an MA (easy install for my parents)
MyRide65
The new souped up Scenera (Onside Air?)

We aren't gonna talk about my other list *cough* JuJuBe *cough*

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
DD1 really wants a berry cybex. Allie marathon 70, prosport, and the new onside air. I would love a joovy ultralight caboose.

glockchick

2 Rio Grande CA LX for CJ - one for each car

2 Ella CA LX for Kaleigh Grace - again, one for each car

Daisy Nautilus for Abigail - she wants one after seeing the cupholder in Kaleigh's lol

Tadpole Clek Olli for Gabe - This one we're getting. The Harmony squishes his thighs too much for his comfort. :whistle:

Mylilboyblue

ProSport for DS. I think he would love it and I am thinking that the head slump in that seat would be alot less than in the Nautilus. Plus I love that Blue Opal color.

DD and DS2 will be set for a while. I have enough convertibles to sink a ship (well not really, but my mom says I do).

love-pink

I want a licorice coccoro cover (to go with my pink harness covers} to match with our breakers gn and a new jenna tb to match too! I'm seriously going to try my hardest not to buy another seat until someone actual outgrows the ones they have. well see how that works out lol

rachelandtyke

I'd really like to play with a Radian, but can't justify it as my kids are small and will make it rfing to 4 or more and ffing past 6 in the seats we currently have.

I'll most likely get DD a TB next year, can't legally booster her here yet, so can't get one. I'd like a PW, but she'll most likely still be under 40 lbs a year from now. :(

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'd love an Oobr and a ProBooster, but probably not gonna get one any time soon. My next seat will almost certainly be a Coccoro for New Baby. And a CCO Flash too. :D

Cryssy Jane

well i just got a probooster and recently a CA LX, so I think I'm done for a little while. No interest in the new Britax seats or Evenflo seats. Although if they come out with a royal purple coccoro with rf tether, I will buy that baby in a heartbeat.

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
Nothing. I've purchased two boosters in the past four months for a child who doesn't even ride in a booster. Well, at least not full time. My husband might leave me if I bought more. As it was he wasn't thrilled that I got the ProBooster. Once I told him the price he was okay with it.

I think I'd like an Olli. I say this only because I won a cover for it. I am holding onto the cover just to make sure. If I don't buy one in the next year then I'll sell the cover.

armywife12

By pictures alone, I would like a Prosport for my still RF 34 month old lol. Can't wait to play with the seat! I would also like a Coccoro (not sure what cover) and a Safety First Onboard Air 35 for a baby we haven't even conceived yet (but will try next month, wish us luck!!!)

scoutingbear

A second RSTV for C and an inexpensive back-up seat for Elephant that will eventually go live at my parents house (but I have to break the news to them very gently...) Need Target to have a killer sale on a convertible that will fit newborns. :whistle:

elle7715

Well, I'd like to get DD1 an XTSL and pass her Radian 80 on to DD2. But unless I find a money tree what will most likely happen (and is the smartest thing financially speaking) is that I'll wait until DD1 outgrows the Radian or DD2 outgrows the Keyfit 30 and booster her so I can pass on the Radian 80. I'll need a really narrow one that can puzzle with a Radian.

christineka

Absolutely nothing. Or at least I'm trying to convince myself of that. When dd3 goes to a booster- we have another! The convertible seats each have 6.5 years left before expiration. We're set. We don't need anything. (Until the bodyguard expires and then I don't know what I'm going to do.)

AtTheSouthDam

I've been debating about actually getting a DD2 a Cosco combo seat as a spare. I put her in one today and she actually had about 1.5" of growing room to the top slots. I think we could get a year out of it then she could move to the TB in other cars.

I'd like to get DD1 another HBB but I don't know which one. They are either pricey, boring or too small.

Kaede's_Mom

CCO for DS, even though I know it wouldn't last long. I just want an excuse to play with one since he is our last baby.

ProSport for DD. Over kill for her tinniness, but she wants "racing seats too" Her Uncle has Recaro seats in his sports car.

Keeanh

I'm set for a while in my van. I'll need another seat of some sort once the baby (due next month) outgrows the infant seat. My oldest car seat user is 7.5 so I won't be able to pass everything down, even a year from now.

DH's car is another matter. There are NO seats for his car. If I need my van and am leaving him with the younger children, I have to swap seats in case he needs to go out. Ugh... Thankfully that doesn't happen very often. I usually just take his car and leave the van for him if he has the littles.

So... I guess a Scenera or a CA are next on my list. Haven't decided whether to go with inexpensive or convenient & flexible...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC