CCO Co-op!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
No clue here.

So, it looks like *most* people would benefit from the co-op, but if you are far from Oregon, it may not pay for you to do this, unless you just really want to be able to say, 'Judi touched this cover :rolleyes:'

ADS

autumnlily

No clue here.

So, it looks like *most* people would benefit from the co-op, but if you are far from Oregon, it may not pay for you to do this, unless you just really want to be able to say, 'Judi touched this cover :rolleyes:'

:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:
9,000 posts and counting... it would be an honor :D

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Are you copying me? ;) Well, I would like to order this week. I have a naked CCO coming my way. But I could hold off a little. I have garage sale money burning a hole in the pocket! lol

Also, everyone, I do still have a cool mint infant insert. Brand new to sell. So, if someone wants one, they would not have to be part of the co-op, if that makes sense.

poohbear

I am so sorry, I'm confused (and these days it doesn't take much!)
Combi charges $8 for shipping, no matter how many items you order, right?
but for Judi to go to the post office and ship it's going to cost a portion of the shipping plus $5 (rather than $8)? Judi, doesn't this seem like a lot of trouble for you to do to save us $2-3 each? Or am I not understanding? (Is it cheaper to order the covers, etc in bulk?) Because I've really been thinking about ordering a cherry pie... :whistle:
(And I'm sure it's me that's not understanding because I'm sleep deprived).

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
No, no, you are fine. If you are buying a whole set, it probably will not make sense to go through me, UNLESS you live close to me and plan to visit me. But, for the people that want harness covers, or an infant insert, this will help.

poohbear

No, no, you are fine. If you are buying a whole set, it probably will not make sense to go through me, UNLESS you live close to me and plan to visit me. But, for the people that want harness covers, or an infant insert, this will help.

Oh, yeah, that makes sense. :doh: :)
That's so awesome of you to organize this. I think since I want the whole set, you're right, it doesn't make sense for me to do it, but thanks so much for posting this and for doing the legwork, because I had no idea a new cover was only about $40 or so with shipping!!!
And if I'm ever in Oregon, I'd love to visit you ;)

autumnlily

lol, am I right though Misty?

Absolutely! But I'm up one on most (neener neener)... I can say I've had dinner with you twice, you've sat at my cluttered dining room table eating a sandwich I made you make (great hostess I am!) and then I forgot to serve desert, I 'caused' the CCO to fall into your hands, my cco played in your car, car seat playdates, up coming car seat class..

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I have updated to first post with what I will be ordering as of today. Genevieve, I know your name is there, with nothing listed. I don't want to forget you.

As of right now, I would like to order Friday. PLEASE, PLEASE tell me if I need to wait.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'll get back to you by Friday if I want anything. If I don't post or PM you details, please assume I am restraining myself and getting nothing. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC