Price Check Valco Double

ctbcleveland

Anyone know what a good price is for these strollers? Someone locally is selling one for too much money (basically retail). I know this is too much, but I am not sure what a fair price is.

ADS

AlishaNC82

I've bought two Valco doubles. I bought the one two generations back with the third seat for $300 and sold it for the same and I bought the last generation one for $100, a major steal. I would assume you could get at least $300.

ctbcleveland

Alisha! Thanks for your feedback. I was able to snag a used one on ebay for $300.00 (inc. shipping). It is expensive, but a good stroller is so worth it!

Numommy

Let me brag and say I got one on CL for $125. Only had tire pump with it, and needed some elbow grease and a fabric marker. Looks great and is a great stroller. Looking forward to using it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC