For Sale Radian XTSL in Bentley -$250

wavegal

Radian XTSL in Bentley -$200

I have a month old Radian XTSL in Bentley (tan). Never in an accident, very clean. I wiped down the seat with a wet cloth but no detergents used, just making sure its clean as possible. Also have the carry strap in plastic not pictured. Manufacture date 1/10 so still 7.5 years left. I have original box so willing to ship in that, or willing to meet up if your within an hour of my home. Asking $200 Plus shipping
3n53kc3m75Y65V35S2a7dc2fce990e2b41c82.jpg
mlt9jj0BgsABRbcIpdRyeRhdKgpanuzp_lg.jpg
Insert has never been used (if it came in plastic it would still be in it)

Last edited:
ADS
are you willing to go lower on the price? i can get one right now on sale at baby catalog for 239.99 Let me know i am planning on buying one somewhere this weekend

wavegal

yes I actually just looked up that and can go to 225 and i will throw in shipping if your not local

Last edited:

wavegal

Yes I have the inserts, I can take a picture of those as well, they have never been used. I also have the carry strap, everything that came with it.

LittlePeanut

If by chance someone is interested in this seat but would prefer a like new (used for 2 weeks) girly Malibu cover with all inserts (never used) and pads, I'd love to trade my cover for the Bentley cover! I'd even consider paying shipping both ways so it won't cost you anymore :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC