Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

upcoming drugstore ad's/sales

Through afullcup.com and iheartcvs.com, ive been able to preview the 7/11/10 ads, AND 7/18/10 ads.

Seeing the ad's well before the week they are for is super helpful. Plan your purchases! Don't buy something next week that is on a better sale the week after!

this gives you time to get your coupons together, or even purchase some if you'd like. (i know couponclippers.com sells coupons).

To keep it organized, I use a notebook and title the pages "rite aid 7/11", then write the good deals/sales. You can also figure the best scenario's for the least amount of oop spending and such on these pages. it helps keep my organized. i used to circle things in the ads, but found I would get flustered in the stores and forget.

when I go into a store, I have my trapperkeeper type thing full of coupons (cut and organzied by category), my notebook with the deals listed, the ad, a pen and calculator. (im a freakin mess in cvs with all the darn things they have to scan and coupons the machine spits at me. but oh well.)

hope this helps
    Lauren
    NICU RN, CPST and Nanny

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads