Has anyone played this game yet?

ADS

lynsgirl

Not until I saw this link this morning when I got to work....now I'm hooked! :p

No kidding! I saw it last night when I was on my way to bed and checked it out. I made it to #13 before I *had* to go to bed - I can't believe I messed with it even that long! I'm not even going to look at it today or I'll get nothing done! :D

MySillyKids

I know what '3' IS, but i dont know what to put in the URL bar. lol i tried alphabet, letters, abc.

LOL i've seen this before and got frustrated and quit. lol. I'm going to have to do it again.

I'm doing the "meal planning" right now for my grocery shopping trip today. lol.

lynsgirl

Right, but what is missing - there's a blank. What should be there? And I kwym about needing to do other things! That's why I'm not going to mess with it until later, if at all lol! :D

MySillyKids

How Dandy. I got it lol.

Now on 4, with the bright blue. lol.

Meal planning over! YAY!!

Edit, got that one too, not on gray with the 4+whatever. lol Nice.

lynsgirl

Ok, so I am weak. I am very, very stuck on #14 :eek: And yes, I'm looking at properties and I see the image url and I see the alternate text and and and and

mommy2jana

Ok, so I am weak. I am very, very stuck on #14 :eek: And yes, I'm looking at properties and I see the image url and I see the alternate text and and and and

Go read the FAQ's on the Weffriddle's forum - it will make all the sense in the world then! Come on...get thru 14 and 15 and be stuck on 16 with me! :)

lynsgirl

Ok, managed to figure out two steps and now I'm back at the original #14 page! WTH?! Still trying....

Ok, I see that I am actually on #15, but that isn't helping me much :p.

mommy2jana

15 is harder than 14...but sort of the same concept. I read through almost every page on the level 15 thread before I finally got it! You'll know you're getting the correct answer when you come to a page that is the same pic, but the colors are inverted - good luck!

I'm heading out for lunch, maybe we can try to figure out 16 when I get back!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC