New carseats are being delivered today

ADS

glockchick

Daisy Nautilus for Kaleigh and Harmony LiteRider for Gabriel. Nothing wonderfully exciting but its been forever since I had new seats.

The withdrawal was getting to me. ;)

I'm still debating getting Kaleigh rf-ng seats for both cars and letting Abigail use the Nautilus until she either outgrows it or Kaleigh needs it. ;)

glockchick

No, its backless. It looks shorter than the TB we had. They had pink ones at the WM here, but no tan. I'll put him in it with the headrest raised as high as I can and see if he fits. If it doesn't work, I'll get him a high back something or other that goes taller than the TB.

He's balking about the seat at all so I'm trying to keep it as unobtrusive as possible.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC