My Baby!

scoutingbear

I started booster training C today. :crying: I need to have options for him when my parents want to take him last minute from church or if I am unable to get him from daycamp this summer and someone on his emergency list needs to pick him up. We went about 2 miles to swim lessons with him in his brother's HB Turbo. He was so excited and sat so well! (Although, I did lock the belt.) We did a lot of talking about how it was a "sometimes" seat and on the way home, I took busier roads so he was back in his radian. The turbo fits him great but still...he is my BABY! He will still be harnessed most of the time in the cars he rides in, but, like I said, we needed more options with the baby coming and him starting to ride with more people.

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Your title confused me. :p I was like, "She's not due yet!!!"

I felt that way when I booster-trained Emma-- and she was 5 years 9 months! :eek: Natural. Totally natural. :)

TheQueenMother

Liddie is 5 and having her sit in a booster to practice is so hard. She does incredibly well though.
I'm glad booster training is going well for your little guy

AtTheSouthDam

What fun! Boosters and infant seats! You are not done yet :)

I am dreading when DD2 hits 40#. It will be time to booster train her then for G'ma's car. She really is my baby as I am done. Booster training... the grow too fast :crying:

scoutingbear

Hey KQ...don't squash my hopes! :p Knowing the way my kids mess with me though, it will be 2 weeks late...the day before dh has to return to work for the new school year! (But then again, I *know* when Elephant was created and the due date still doesn't go well with that...it should be a week or 2 earlier IMO.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC