Anybody want to sell a girly MA cover, or trade for a new Greystone cover?

ADS

Starlight

Senior Community Member
The straps on this seat are grey. It's the one that Target sells.
B000F3ODMS.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

Nikki!!! I know you're here, you lurker you.

How'd you like to trade the grey cover for an ashley floral?
B0006HBRXQ.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

Do you care when?

lovinwaves

Would you sell it Starlight? I need a new cover for my Spare Marathon. It's elastic is all coming out, and won't stay on the seat when DD and DS get it.. :(

hsjwmom

I need to talk to dh about it, but I'm thinking about selling my spare Ashley Floral cover. I only used it a couple of months, so it is in perfect condition. I figure I don't really need it because I really love our Cowmooflage. Tessa is close enough to outgrowing the MA that I will be needing a Regent in a few months anyway. No real need to keep a spare MA cover...

mommy2jana

I would swap my Ashley Floral for it, but I don't think tan straps would look very good with Greystone. Greystone would look much better in my car, though....let me think about it! ;)

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Would you sell it Starlight? I need a new cover for my Spare Marathon. It's elastic is all coming out, and won't stay on the seat when DD and DS get it.. :(

I think we'd need to find a replacement for it first. This one isn't mine, and I don't think they're too keen on my cowmooflage... and I'm not ready to part w/ my freedom covers.

But for your elastic, that's easily fixed. All you need to do is head down to your fabric shop, get a bunch of elastic in 1/4 in or less, and stitch it to your cover, right over the old stuff. Obviously you want to make it "snug" but not too snug that you can't put it on.

My spare freedom cover needs it too, I should get my act together and take care of it while my sewing machine is still sitting on my table!

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Milcah & Stephanie,

Let me know whatever you decide.

My SIL might be interested in buying an ashley cover as well... she bought a "boy" cover (I don't know which one) for her dd because it was on sale, and has asked me about replacements.

I'm waiting for Nikki (the new owner of the Greystone) to weigh in here.

Thanks!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Milcah & Stephanie,

Let me know whatever you decide.

My SIL might be interested in buying an ashley cover as well... she bought a "boy" cover (I don't know which one) for her dd because it was on sale, and has asked me about replacements.

I'm waiting for Nikki (the new owner of the Greystone) to weigh in here.

Thanks!

I have an Ashley I can part with...but only the cover, no belly pad or harness pads or harness. I think it's in excellent used condition, no holes or stains or anything, and it looks good with gray straps http://www.carseatguide.com/articles/FFAlbum/Sarah.aspx (esp if you have gray seatbelts!)

What's the going rate for these on ebay, anyway?

hsjwmom

That's what I was just checking...

Here's what some recently ended for:

Brand new: 49.99 + 12 shipping, includes belly pad but not the comfort pads...comfort pads are 9.99 with free shipping if purchased at the same time as a cover.

Gently used: 52 + 10 shipping, includes belly pad and comfort pads

Gently used with small wear spot: 39.75 + 10 shipping, includes belly pad but no comfort pads

Starlight

Senior Community Member
There aren't any covers listed on ebay right now. Just full seats.

I guess Nikki can't access this page, as she's a newbie lurker.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
That's what I was just checking...

Here's what some recently ended for:

Brand new: 49.99 + 12 shipping, includes belly pad but not the comfort pads...comfort pads are 9.99 with free shipping if purchased at the same time as a cover.

Gently used: 52 + 10 shipping, includes belly pad and comfort pads

Gently used with small wear spot: 39.75 + 10 shipping, includes belly pad but no comfort pads

How about 43$ shipped? (I'm not sure if I have the power to approve her, I'll have to look again)

:)

arly1983

I have a Sahara decathlon cover that is brandnew. It looks good on the Marathon as well. I only put it on there to see what it looks like. I was going to do matching seats but the Sahara Regent didn't work for us. If anyone is interested just let me know. I also have a Freedom cover that was used for 3 months and has sat in the closet for about a year I would be willing to part with and also a a foofy cover with no belly pad or strap covers I would really be willing to part with.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
A foofy!!!!

How much!!!!

Man, I'd buy that for me, and I don't have any dd's!

(I have 2 freedoms tho - aren't they gorgeous!)

arly1983

Ok, here is the foofy cover. I bought it off ebay for 36+ship. The elastic is great it looks like it was hardly used/no fading u usually see with the denim. I would like to get $36 for it. NO belly or shoulder pads.
Picture112.jpg

This is a freedom cover that originally came on my son's seat. We used it about 3 months. Elastic is great. IT is lightly faded, no stains that I can find. I would like to get $40 for this one.
Picture114.jpg

This a Decathlon Cover in Sahara. I tried it on the Marathon and it fits. The only thing is there is nothing covering the harness adjuster. Doesn't look bad though. This is brand new and came from Britax. I would like to get $60
Picture113.jpg

I have lots of feedback on ebay under the username arly1983. I went a little cover crazy (if you can tell;)) I was going to list these on ebay tonight but I will give them a week here. If anyone is interested just pm me. BTW, I will take paypal or cashier's check/money order.

skaterbabs

I would LOVE to have the Foofy but can't buy anything until AFTER Lifesavers. *pout*
It sure would be cute between the Woodstock PWS, though!

arly1983

Yes, the freedom is georgeous. I have a Erin coming (which I will sell if I don;t like), and a all-star tan, and a cowmoo, and an olivia also. The Erin is supposed to go on my little boys old seat. For some reason I just can't part with the all-star. I guess its because he was in it so long.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Hold the foofy. If Nikki doens't buy it, I think I will.

This is $36 plus shipping, right? Not ppd?

How much do you think to [zip]?

Anybody want to buy a cowmoo or a greystone? Like new condition. :)

Last edited:

skaterbabs

LOL I want it - but will DH agree to pay for it? THAT is the question. lol I have no use for my AF, maybe if I can get the "dinge" off the bottom I can sell it....

The cowmoo has really grown on me, surprisingly. At the time it was the only seat Dana had in stock and I couldn't wait for a particular cover to arrive from the factory. But it works out, because I'd have ordered AF and now I never use it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC