Beginning of march, and we are...

MySillyKids

SWIMMING!! Its about 95 Outside, and the pool water is 83 Degrees!!!

We have solar heating of the water on our pool, so thats why its so high already!!

Woot!!

Solar pannels on the roof:

IG5H9538.jpg

The Decking is Kilnfired Adobe. Yes, there is a gate around it now.

IG5H9546.jpg

IG5H9556-1.jpg

The finished pool. Just noticed we dont have any "day" time pool pics. I'll have to go and take some!! There are 2 LED lights in that sucker. Its SO cool! ;)

ADS

lovinwaves

awww man, I wanna come swim :D We have a few more months to go here in MIssouri before we can even *think* about swimming outside LOL!

skipspin

DD went swimming last Thursday ;-) We actually go at my boss's pool (she teaches infant/kids swimming) because it's heated to 85-90'. That- and we don't have a pool.

I can't wait to get in, but they were taking lots of pics (for brochures) and I just didn't feel like being in my swimsuit while white AND 9 month pg.

Your pool looks wonderful. Someday when we move I REALLY want a pool.

cpsaddict

We have awhile before we can swim here in Oregon too! Good thing, because our solars flew off the roof in the last wind storm!! :eek: Right up and over! We all looked at the roof and said, "uh, where are the solars?" "Oh, over there in the tree!"HAHA Anyway, in the summer, we can get the pool up to 80-85 degrees! So nice!

BTW, your pool is gorgeous!

MySillyKids

We have awhile before we can swim here in Oregon too! Good thing, because our solars flew off the roof in the last wind storm!! :eek: Right up and over! We all looked at the roof and said, "uh, where are the solars?" "Oh, over there in the tree!"HAHA Anyway, in the summer, we can get the pool up to 80-85 degrees! So nice!

BTW, your pool is gorgeous!

Our solar is rated at 120 MPH!!!!! We asked because he have huge windstorms during our monsoon season.

Thats a crazy story!

thanks! :)

Lara

Are you crazy? It was too cold to swim today! LOL jk (I'm in az too)
That's nice that you have a heated pool. Ours is FREEZING right now (which reminds me I need to get a new thermometer for it... the last one dissappeared :confused:)

Anyways, pretty pool! I have a friend with fiber optic lights in hers and they change colors... so cool (that's what I thought yours were at first since they looked purple lol.)

MySillyKids

Oh sure Co'mon over! :)

The news just said that the 'usual temp' for this time of year is 75! TODAY WAS 95!!! EEEK

Thanks, i'm fixing the pool pic's i took they were all over exposed. :rolleyes:

MySillyKids

Kids' 'shelf' to "swim on"

IMG_0159.jpg

Waterfall scuppers:

IMG_0157.jpg

The Water!:

IMG_0158.jpg

I had the SCARE of a lifetime today. My older DS was 'swimming' on the shelf today, and he decided to JUMP into the pool off of the shelf. He went face down. EEK. He was wearing a 'swimming' vest, and i leaped into the water to get him out. That will NOT happen again. He wasnt in any real danger because i was there, but still.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC