Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

want free oral care products?

So... I no longer pay for toothbrushes/toothpaste.. and rarely floss. (Im kinda picky on floss, so I'm willing to pay small amounts for what I like)

Brands vary, but this week and next week, there are a lot of deals on crest products and colgate. Sometimes arm and hammer does deals. (go to arm and hammers website and I believe there is a $2 off 2 coupon that doesn't exclude trial size..buy at wal mart or target and get 2 trial size for free)

This week -

walgreens -

maxfresh/ maxwhite toothpaste or toothbrush.
    2.99 - $2RR= $0.99 there are various coupons for $0.75-$1.0 off..

remember at wags, you can only buy 1 at a time to get the deal.
    First time you do the deal, you'll pay around $2 and get the $2RR at the end... you can use this RR to buy anything EXCEPT another colgate tb/tp included in the sale.

if you have a RR you want to use to pay for the initial toothbrush, you must have another item in your transaction. the RR matches to one item, and the MQ matches to one item. so to use both a mq and a RR you must have 2 items.

Crest toothbrush- crest advantage toothbrush- on sale for $2.99, get a $1RR = OOP (out of pocket) = 1.99. Use $2 off one advantage tb coupon from the p & G coupons this weekend.

again, rules of RR apply...

Rite Aid-

Deal on crest toothpaste and toothbrushes
    A bunch of different crest pastes and the advantage toothbrush are on sale foe $2.49. Buy one and you get a $2 up reward (prints at the end of the transaction, very similar to ecb's).
    You can either use the $2 off advantage coupon (better deal, buy the toothbrush..rings up at $2.49, use $2MQ, pay $0.49, get $2up at end of transaction)..

there are also a lot of $1 off crest toothpaste coupons from last week (week of 6/27)..

with up rewards, you can only do one deal per transaction (like one toothpaste or toothbrush, but you can buy the toothpastes and some other upreward deal in the same transaction).. but you can do as many per week as you like, so if you have 4 coupons, you can do 4 different transactions.

i will post an ad with more deals for next week
    Lauren
    NICU RN, CPST and Nanny

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads